Custom HVAC Ductwork Package
Professionally Designed, Sized, & Manufactured Ductwork
BPH Sales is proud to now offer complete, professionally designed, sized, and manufactured whole-home HVAC ducting solutions. With a custom sheet metal ducting package from BPH Sales, your HVAC system will be properly sized to for your home heating, cooling, and ventilation needs.
Our custom sheet metal ductwork packages come complete with just about everything required for your HVAC installation, whether it is a new-build home, cabin, or a renovation to retrofit or upgrade your existing central HVAC ducting.
Package prices starting from as low as $5.25 per square foot plus FREE SHIPPING! Contact our team today to get started on your project. Please note that we will require significant information regarding your project, such as blueprints and installation location.
What can you expect with a Custom HVAC Ductwork Package?
With every custom ductwork package we provide, you can expect professionally designed and sized sheet metal ductwork, along with accompanying duct drawings. Plus, our team will gladly explain the final design, plus answer any practical questions you have regarding the assembly or installation process.
In addition to the above, our ducting packages will include (at a minimum):
- Professionally designed ducting layout and drawings
- Professionally sized duct work for your home
- Sheet metal ducting to match the required sizing and design
- Custom-sized furnace or air handling unit (AHU) plenum
- 500 sheet metal screws
- High velocity duct sealer
- 2 paint brushes
- S-cleats &/or drive cleats for assembly & suspension
- 5 feet of return air drop
- Main heating duct
- Return air elbow, sized accordingly
- Return air connector, sized accordingly
- Filter rack
- 5” universal take-offs
- 5” balancing dampers
- 5” elbows
- 3” x 10” x 5” angle boots (for floor registers)
- End caps for return & supply ducts
- Plenum take-offs
- Ducted heating main with all required step-downs & adapters
- 5” galvanized steel snap lock 26 gauge