Napoleon Kensington Patioflame Table
No, this product does not have an Energy Star certification.
No, this product is not eligible for the Canada Greener Homes Grant, except possibly for Northern or off-grid communities.
Click to learn more about the Canadian Greener Homes Initiative and product eligibility here.
Click here to learn more how warranty works.
Not sure if this product is right for you? Require advice selecting the correct unit?
Elegant & Stylish Heating for Year-Round Outdoor Comfort
Find yourself spending a little more time around home this year? When you do get to entertain guests, do you find yourselves outside more often than not? Keep you & your guests warm this winter with an outdoor heated patio table from Napoleon.
Napoleon's propane Kensington tables pump out heat at 60,000 (square & rectangle models) or 40,000 BTU/hr (round model), creating a warm, cozy atmosphere, while also adding a pleasing visual ambience. These heated tables can be used year-round, letting you enjoy Christmas outside this year or extending those mid-spring BBQ parties late into the night.
Some key features & highlights of the Kensington series:
- available in round, square or rectangular designs
- 60,000 BTU's (rectangle, square) or 40,000 BTU's (round)
- Propane or natural gas compatible (make sure to let us know if you want natural gas & we will have a certified professional perform the gas conversion for free in advance of your delivery!)
- Topaz CRYSTALINE™ Ember Bed
- Cast Aluminum Top
- Premium Stainless Steel Burner
- Rustic Bronze Finish
- Glass Media Available in Six Colors
- Burner Lid
- (optional) Fitted cover to protect your table from the elements when not in use
If you have any questions regarding any of our offered outdoor heated units, please contact us.
Note: all propane units offered by BPH Sales come without a propane tank.
More information regarding the Kensington Patioflame tables can be found below:
Napoleon Patioflame Warranty Information
Dimensions (H x W x D)
Kensington Square (KENS2-BZ-1); 60,000 BTUs
23" x 48" x 48"
|Kensington Rectangle (KENS1-BZ-1); 60,000 BTUs
||23" x 56" x 36"
|Kensington Rectangle (KENS3-BZ); 40,000 BTUs||23" x 48" (H x D)