Emerson 80 Series Non-programmable Digital Thermostat
Simple & Stylish
Thermostats don't come much easier to install & use. These non-programmable thermostats are built to Emerson's high quality standards, yet have a lovely low-quality price tag.
Emerson's 80 Series Thermostats have an attractive Sensi styling, have a high-contrast backlit display so you can see in all conditions, and a number of other features highlighted below.
- Compatible with gas, oil, electric heaters/furnaces, or heat pumps.
- Attractive Sensi thermostat styling for non-wi-fi applications.
- Universal (single stage, multi-stage, heat pump), conventional and heat pump models.
- Large 4.5 sq. inch high contrast backlit display (no squinting needed).
- Keypad lockout and adjustable heat/cool temperature limits.
- Battery or hardwired powering option available.
- Built in dual fuel logic program eliminates the need for an outdoor sensor.
Don't forget, when you pair our thermostats up with a new furnace, heater, or heat pump, you save $$$!
Unsure if this thermostat is the correct solution for you? Contact us to find out or get our recommendation.
More information regarding Emerson Thermostats can be found below:
Product Dimensions & Sizing Approximations:
Dimensions (H x W x D)
3.75" x 6" x 1.125"
|Single Stage Furnaces, Heat pumps, Unit heaters