Emerson Blue 6" Hybrid Heating Thermostat | 1F95-0671
No, this product does not have an Energy Star certification.
Yes, this product may be eligible for the Canada Greener Homes Grant.
Click to learn more about the Canadian Greener Homes Initiative and product eligibility here.
Click here to learn more how warranty works.
Not sure if this product is right for you? Require advice selecting the correct unit?
Programmable Hybrid Heating Thermostat - Heat Pumps with Back-up or Emergency Heating Options
Emerson's Hybrid Heating Thermostat 1F95-0671 from White Rodgers offers more features than higher-priced competitor models. This hybrid-heating compatible thermostat is quickly configured for single stage, multi-stage, or heat pump systems, and also offers dual fuel control for hybrid systems with an optional outdoor sensor. Set point temperature limits, choose between 7-day programmable or non-programmable control, and a keypad lockout option - start enjoying the home climate control and comfort you deserve!
Key features of the Emerson 1F95-0671 Programmable Thermostat include:
- Quickly configured for single stage, multi-stage, or heat pump systems
- Dual-fuel option for heat pumps with use of outdoor sensor
- Outdoor sensor will lock-out the heat pump at low temperatures and transition to the back-up heating system
- Perfect for gas, oil, electric, or hydronic furnace back-up heating systems
- Smart logic can save up to 33% in energy costs
- Configurable set-point temperature limits
- Supports heating and cooling with auto-changeover
- Keypad lockout setting prevents unintended temperature or setting changes
- Easy to read 6 square inch display