Navien NaviLink WiFi Control System
NaviLink Smart Home-compatible Controls for Navien Water Heaters
The Navien Navilink WiFi Control System (Navien PBCM-AS-001) is an optional feature for use with any current Navien models, including the Navien NPE-2 Series of tankless gas water heaters. NaviLink makes it easy to stay connected with your Navien heater from anywhere, so long as you have internet service.
NaviLink modules connect easily to any new or existing* Navien NPE series tankless water heater, NCB-E series combi-boilers, NHB series and NFB series boilers. Once installed, simply download the free Navien app on your smartphone or tablet. Then you will be able to turn your unit on or off, change the water temperature, monitor the system status, or even activate the recirculation systems on your NPE-A tankless water heater with an installed HotButton Kit.
Each NaviLink WiFi Control package comes complete with:
- NaviLink WiFi Control
- NaviLink Cable
Relax - with NaviLink you will have the convenience and control of all your Navien systems right in the palm of your hand.
Features & functions of the Navien PBCM-AS-001 NaviLink WiFi Control when paired with the NPE-2 series (either NPE-A2 or NPE-S2 models) include:
- Turn your unit on and off
- Set your Domestic Hot Water (DHW) temperature remotely
- Total operating hours
- Error code notifications and status
- Current gas consumption
- DHW set temperature, DHW output temperature, and flow rate
- Inlet (cold) water temperature
- Percentage of heating capacity used
- Energy management software by day and month
- Only for the NPE-A2 models: activate your recirculation pump while on your way home or wirelessly from any room in your house.