Air Conditioner & Heat Pump Evaporator Coils
Cased & Uncased Evaporator Coils for Use with Your Heat Pump or Air Conditioner
BPH Sales' selection of horizontal and vertical evaporator coils are perfect to pair with your new or existing air conditioner condensing unit or heat pump system. All of our coils are AHRI certified, a globally recognized certification.
Coils are available in a number of different configurations, including cased or uncased, multiple installation sizes, ratings ranging from 1.5 to 5 tons, and are available for both vertical flow or horizontal flow installations.
Key considerations to take into account when selecting an evaporator A-coil:
- What is your required heating or cooling capacity?
- the coil size needs to match correctly with your heat pump or air conditioner size (match the tonnage - i.e., 3 ton condensing unit pairs with a 3 ton coil)
- another determining factor is the rating of your air handler &/or furnace, as well as your ducting size and design
- Do you require a cased or uncased coil?
- cased coils come in a ready-to-install insulated steel or aluminum casing
- great for standard sized ducting, limits the need for custom sheet metal work during installation
- uncased coils can be the same coils as the cased coils, only they are provided WITHOUT the insulation and surrounding casing
- provide for more flexible installation in ducting; will require at least some sheet metal work during installation
- What are the physical dimensions required for your installation?
- some sizes (tonnage) of coils are available in multiple dimensions, to allow for more flexibility in installation conditions
- Is your installation for vertical or horizontal air flow through the coils?
- this is determined by the installation and air flow from your furnace and/or air handler unit
Please contact us directly to discuss match-ups and ratings to ensure you select a compatible coil for your new or existing central heating and cooling system.
Varies per unit; please contact us directly for more information regarding coil warranty.
More information regarding AHRI certified coils:
Product Dimensions & Sizing Approximations:
Cased / Uncased
|AMTS 1.5 Ton, Uncased||Uncased||1.5 ton||14" x 19.5" x 11"|
|AMTS 2 Ton, Uncased||Uncased||2 ton||14" x 19.5" x 13"|
|AMTS 2.5 Ton, Uncased||Uncased||2.5 ton||15.5" x 19.5" x 17"|
|AMTS 3 Ton, Uncased||Uncased||3 ton||15.5" x 19.5" x 17"|
|AMTS 5 Ton, Uncased||Uncased||4 ton||20" x 19.5" x 21"|
|Horizontal 1.5 - 2 Ton, Cased||Cased||1.5 - 2 ton||17.5" x 21" x 25.5"|
|Horizontal 2.5 Ton, Cased||Cased||2.5 ton||17.5" x 21" x 25.5"|
|Horizontal 3 Ton, Cased||Cased||3 ton||17.5" x 21" x 25.5"|
|Horizontal 4 Ton, Cased||Cased||4 ton||21" x 21" x 27.5"|
|Vertical 1.5 - 2 Ton, Cased||Cased||1.5 - 2 ton||17.5" x 21" x 25.5"|
|Vertical 2.5 Ton, Cased||Cased||2.5 ton||17.5" x 21" x 25.5"|
|Vertical 3 Ton, Cased||Cased||3 ton||17.5" x 21" x 25.5"|
|Vertical 4 Ton, Cased||Cased||4 ton||21" x 21" x 27.5"|
|Uncased A-coil, 1.5 - 2 ton||Uncased||1.5 - 2 ton||13" x 19.5" x 17.19"|
|Uncased A-coil, 2 ton||Uncased||2 ton||15.5" x 19.5" x 16.88"|
|Uncased A-coil, 3 ton||Uncased||3 ton||15.5" x 19.5" x 23.13"|
|Uncased A-coil, 5 ton||Uncased||5 ton||19.5" x 21.5" x 30.63"|
Note: Coils in the images are examples only; exact units may vary