Bosch Greentherm T9800 SE 199 NG / LP Tankless Water Heater
No, this product is not eligible for the Canada Greener Homes Grant, except possibly for Northern or off-grid communities.
Click to learn more about the Canadian Greener Homes Initiative and product eligibility here.
Click here to learn more how warranty works.
Not sure if this product is right for you? Require advice selecting the correct unit?
Endless On-Demand Hot Water (for that extra-long winter morning shower)
The Bosch Greentherm T9800 SE 199 Condensing tankless water heater is an ultra-efficient, top performance, fully condensing gas tankless water heater from Bosch. The Greentherm T9800 is a 199,000 BTU/hr heater is designed for residential homes and apartments, and can deliver up to 4.4 GPM with a 50°C rise!
This Energy Star approved tankless water heater can produce enough hot water for 2-3 major applications in most homes - think of the possibilities! Showering & doing laundry at the same time!
Bosch condensing gas tankless water heaters are ultra efficient systems. Unlike traditional non-condensing water heaters, a condensing unit captures latent condensation heat from exhaust gas and uses it to preheat the incoming cold water, making Bosch condensing tankless water heaters 15% more efficient than a traditional tankless water heater.
Key features of the Bosch Greentherm T9800 SE 199 Tankless Gas Water Heater (T9800-SE-199):
- Ultra-efficient, on-demand domestic hot water - 4.4 GPM of unlimited hot water fed to your home (45 minutes long shower, anyone?)
- Tankless on-demand hot water solution, freeing up precious floor space in your home & eliminating costly hot water tank replacements
- WiFi accessory & app - connect another appliance to your Smart Home network!
- Integrated Freeze protection (definitely nice in oh-so-warm Canada)
- Superior aluminum and copper heat exchanger construction captures 15% more heat energy than a traditional tankless water heater
- Modulating burner design with uniform flame coverage ensures greater efficiency and performance
- Built-in turbulators reduce scale build up
- Digital control panel and the ability to adjust output temperatures in precise 2°F increments is especially important in homes with children and elderly family members
- Clean combustion process achieves up to 98% thermal efficiency and reduces NOx emissions ahead of 2012 SCAQMD regulations
- EnergyStar Approved Product
If you have any questions additional questions regarding tankless gas water heaters, please visit our Support & Knowledge Center or contact us.
Installation services from only $500. To request a quote for installation from our trusted network of professionals, make sure to select "Yes - please connect me with a local professional" at checkout.
Note: it is possible to convert these natural gas water heaters to be propane compatible; please contact us directly for a conversion kit quote.
Safety warning: this is a gas appliance, and as such, requires certified, professional installation. Failure to properly install & commission a gas appliance can lead to serious damage, injury, or death.
More information regarding Bosch Greentherm T9800 SE 199 Gas Tankless water heaters can be found below:
Bosch Greentherm 9000 Series Product Brochure
Bosch Greentherm T9800 SE 199 Energy Star
Bosch Thermotechnology Gas Tankless Water Heaters
Bosch Condensing Tankless Technology
Energy Saving Info by Bosch Thermotechnology
Product Dimensions & Sizing Approximations:
Water Tank Capacity
||BTU/Hr Input||Dimensions (H x W x D)
T9800 SE 199
endless hot water on demand*
||199,000 BTU/Hr||32" x 19" x 10"|
*endless so long as your gas & water continue. Shower for as long as you desire.