Bosch Greentherm T9900 SE 199 NG / LP Tankless Water Heater
No, this product is not eligible for the Canada Greener Homes Grant, except possibly for Northern or off-grid communities.
Click to learn more about the Canadian Greener Homes Initiative and product eligibility here.
Click here to learn more how warranty works.
Not sure if this product is right for you? Require advice selecting the correct unit?
Best-in-Class Ultra-high Efficiency, On-demand, Tankless Gas Hot Water Heaters for Residential Homes & Apartments
The Bosch Greentherm T9900 SE 199 Condensing tankless water heater is an ultra-efficient, top performance, fully condensing gas tankless water heater from Bosch. The Greentherm T9900 is a 199,000 BTU/hr heater is designed for residential applications & can deliver up to 4.4 GPM with a 50°C rise!
With more than 99% thermal efficiency, the Greentherm T9900 SE 199 on-demand hot water heater can produce enough hot water for 2-3 major applications in most homes - think of the possibilities! Showering, laundry, and the dishwasher at the same time!
Bosch condensing gas tankless water heaters are ultra-efficient systems. Unlike traditional non-condensing water heaters, a condensing unit captures latent condensation heat from exhaust gas and uses the captured latent heat to preheat the incoming cold water, making Bosch condensing tankless water heaters up to 15% more efficient than a traditional tankless water heater.
Key features of the Bosch Greentherm T9900 SE 199 Tankless Gas Water Heater (T9900-SE-199):
- Ultra-efficient, on-demand domestic hot water - 4.4 GPM of continuous hot water fed throughout your home
- Tankless on-demand hot water solution, freeing up precious floor space in your home & eliminating costly hot water tank replacements
- Built-in re-circulation pump will keep hot water ready at all your outlets (with an installed recirc loop)
- Superior aluminum and copper heat exchanger construction captures up to 15% more heat energy than a traditional tankless water heater
- Natural Gas burning, or with a conversion kit, propane
- (Optional) WiFi accessory & app - connect another appliance to your 2.4 GHz Smart Home network. Keep your home connected, from anywhere, real-time!
- Integrated Freeze protection (definitely nice in oh-so-warm Canada)
- Modulating burner design with uniform flame coverage ensures greater efficiency and performance
- Built-in turbulators reduce scale build up
- Digital control panel and the ability to precisely adjust output temperatures - especially important in family homes or apartments with children
- Clean combustion process achieves up to 99% thermal efficiency
If you have any questions additional questions regarding tankless gas water heaters, please visit our Support & Knowledge Center or contact us.
Installation services from only $500. To request a quote for installation from our trusted network of professionals, make sure to select "Yes - please connect me with a local professional" at checkout.
Note: it is possible to convert these natural gas water heaters to be propane compatible; please contact us directly for a conversion kit quote.
Safety warning: this is a gas appliance, and as such, requires certified, professional installation. Failure to properly install & commission a gas appliance can lead to serious damage, injury, or death.
More information regarding Bosch Greentherm T9900 SE 199 Gas Tankless water heaters can be found below:
Bosch Thermotechnology Gas Tankless Water Heaters
Bosch Greentherm 9000 Series Product Brochure
Bosch Condensing Tankless Technology
Energy Saving Info by Bosch Thermotechnology
Product Dimensions & Sizing Approximations:
|Water Tank Capacity||BTU/Hr Input||Dimensions (H x W x D)
|T9900 SE 199||endless hot water on demand*||199,000 BTU/Hr||
31.5" x 18.6" x 9.8"
(80 x 47.2 x 25 cm)
*endless so long as your gas & water supplies continue. Shower for as long as you desire.