Bosch Singular 5200 Gas Combi Boiler
No, this product is not eligible for the Canada Greener Homes Grant, except possibly for Northern or off-grid communities.
Gas Combi Boiler System for Efficient Heating & On-Demand, Tankless Hot Water Heating
Two appliances in one - the Bosch Singular 5200 Condensing Combi Gas Boiler combines your old hot water heating system with your boiler heating system in one high-tech, high-efficiency, easy-to-use system! These 199,000 BTU/hr natural gas (NG) or propane (LPG) units can heat your home and provide up to 5.2 GPM of Domestic Hot Water (DHW) at a 37°C Temperature rise, there will be no shortage of hot water for cleaning, showering, or anything else.
Bosch Singular combi wall boilers can provide highly efficient heating and on-demand, unlimited DHW for almost all residential homes and apartments. The condensing unit captures latent condensation heat from exhaust gases and uses the captured latent heat to preheat the incoming cold water, helping increase unit efficiency. The Singular 5200 unit can supply enough DHW for up to 3 showers AND a dishwasher at once. Never take a cold shower again!
Weighing in under 80 pounds, installation and mounting are made a breeze. These small-footprint, compact systems feature built-in exhaust gas outlet temperature sensors to ensure safe operation, while inlet filter screens help to keep debris out of your boiler.
Sleep easy knowing you are covered by Bosch's 10 year heat exchanger, 5 year parts, and 1 year labour limited warranty. This standard offering covers components incorporated into the Singular 5200 boiler at the time of manufacture.
Key features of the Bosch Singular 5200 Gas Combi Boiler (VRC-140):
- High-efficiency, 199,000 BTU/hr condensing gas combi wall boiler unit with a 95% AFUE rating
- Up to 7.7 gallons per minute of on-demand domestic hot water (DHW) production – keep that (hot) water flowing!
- Built-in control panel allows adjustment of temperature and boiler functions
- Flexible boiler firing with a turndown ratio up to 10:1 – only generate as much heat as is needed!
- Built-in boiler circulator pump
- Energy Star approved!
- DHW priority over the boiler heating output – hot water when you need it
- Dual primary and secondary stainless steel heat exchangers for cost effective and optimum efficiency with reliable performance
- Stainless steel flat plate heat exchanger for DHW
- 10-year heat exchanger, 5-year parts, and 1-year labour limited warranty
- Natural Gas and convertible to LPG (propane) with the included conversion kit
- Exhaust gas temperature sensor ensures safe operation
- Eco-friendly low NOx (Nitrous Oxide) metal fibre burner
- Compatible with 2" venting up to 60ft and 3" venting to 150 ft (consult your installation professional for more details)
- Optional accessory: Outdoor reset sensor will allow the unit controls to sense outdoor ambient temperatures and adjust the boiler operation for maximum comfort and efficiency
Safety warning: this is a gas appliance, and as such, requires certified, professional installation. Failure to properly install & commission a gas appliance can lead to serious damage, injury, or death.
More information regarding the Bosch Singular 5200 Gas Combi Boilers (VRC-140) can be found below:
Product Dimensions & Sizing Approximations:
Domestic Water Tank Capacity
||BTU/Hr Input||Dimensions (H x W x D)
endless hot water on demand*
27.6" x 18.1" x 11.6"
(70cm x 46cm x 29.5cm)
*endless so long as your gas & water continue. Shower for as long as you desire.