Nortron Electric Furnace | E-Series
No, this product does not have an Energy Star certification.
Yes, this product may be eligible for the Canada Greener Homes Grant.
Click to learn more about the Canadian Greener Homes Initiative and product eligibility here.
Click here to learn more how warranty works.
Not sure if this product is right for you? Require advice selecting the correct unit?
Nortron E-series Electric Furnaces from Dettson-made Nortron Forced Air Electric Furnaces - Eco-friendly Primary or Back-up Electric Heating Source
Dettson products are manufactured to high quality standards and renowned for their superior workmanship and reliability, all of which has been carried on in the Dettson line of Nortron electric furnaces.
Every Nortron E-series furnace features a variable speed energy-efficient ECM motor, are 2-stage compatible, and pair great with your heat pump or air conditioning system.
The Nortron E-series are forced air electric furnaces, meaning they work great as a replacement for your existing gas furnace, as a primary heat source for a new install, or as an air handling unit (AHU) with back-up electric heating, or as the primary heating source for your new-build or new-install.
If you have any questions regarding Nortron electric furnaces, please contact us.
Key features of the Nortron Electric Furnace E-Series include:
- An electric furnace sized for every small-to-medium sized home with multiple sizes to choose from:
- 10 kW (max. 43 amps)
- 15 kW (max. 64 amps)
- 18 kW (max. 76 amps)
- 20 kW (max. 84 amps)
- 23 kW (max. 94 amps)
- Approved for use in cottages, homes, offices, or mobile homes
- Energy efficient ECM blower motor for increased energy savings
- Installation flexibility with side, back, or bottom air returns
- Heat pump and air conditioner compatible
- Compatible with single stage or two-stage thermostat
- Insulated steel casing for reduced heat loss and noise
- Approved for zero clearance installations
- Modular electrical element design, allowing heating elements to be individually replaced
More information about Dettson or Nortron Electric Furnaces can be found below:
Nortron Modulating Forced Air Electric Furnaces
Nortron Furnace Dimensions & Sizing:
Dimensions (H x W x D)
|21ECM10||10 kW (~34,000 BTU/hr)||39.75" x 21.25" x 21.25"
|21ECM15||15 kW (~51,000 BTU/hr)||39.75" x 21.25" x 21.25"|
|21ECM18||18 kW (~61,500 BTU/hr)||39.75" x 21.25" x 21.25"|
||20 kW (~68,000 BTU/hr)||39.75" x 21.25" x 21.25"|
|21ECM23||23 kW (~78,500 BTU/hr)||39.75" x 21.25" x 21.25"|