Allied LF25 Low Profile Gas Unit Heater
No, this product does not have an Energy Star certification.
No, this product is not eligible for the Canada Greener Homes Grant, except possibly for Northern or off-grid communities.
Click to learn more about the Canadian Greener Homes Initiative and product eligibility here.
Click here to learn more how warranty works.
Not sure if this product is right for you? Require advice selecting the correct unit?
LF25 Low Profile NG/LP Unit Heaters - Lennox-made Quality Built to Last, Season After Season
Designed and built for durability and peak performance, Allied Commercial Low Profile unit heaters incorporate advanced technology and proven materials into dependable time-tested equipment. These Lennox garage heaters continue the Lennox tradition of quality designs and builds to last through even the harshest of Canadian winters.
Key features of the Allied Commercial Low Profile Gas Unit Heaters include:
- Available in 6 sizes to fit the needs of almost any sized workshop or green house
- Low-profile, light weight design, and easy to install enables the heaters to be ceiling mounted, saving precious floor space
Standard Natural Gas (NG) burning, Propane (LP) possible with additional conversion kit
- Steady state efficiency up to 83.8%!
- Economical heating solution for non-confined living spaces, such as garages, shops, or even greenhouses
- Includes hanging brackets
- Constructed of pre-painted heavy gauge cold rolled steel with a hinged, reversible door for easy access
- Safety features, including a pressure switch to prevent operation in case of a blocked flue (exhaust) outlet
If you have any questions regarding Allied Commercial unit heaters, please contact us.
Safety warning: this is a gas appliance, and as such, requires certified, professional installation. Failure to properly install & commission a gas appliance can lead to serious damage, injury, or death.
More information regarding the Allied Commercial Low Profile garage heaters can be found below:
Allied Commercial LF25 Series Gas or Propane Unit Heaters