Reznor Garage Heater | UDX Models
No, this product is not eligible for the Canada Greener Homes Grant, except possibly for Northern or off-grid communities.
Reznor Unit Heaters - One of the Best Garage Heaters, for a reason!
Are you looking to keep your garage, shop, or greenhouse at a comfortable temperature this winter? Tired of waiting for the car to warm up and defrost the windows before leaving the house? Reznor garage heaters are one of the most popular brands with some of the best performing gas garage heaters available in Canada or the United States.
Reznor UDX heaters are THE Reznor heater for the standard residential garage. These eye-pleasing, high-quality power-vented gas or propane garage heaters are for use in residential or light commercial applications. Reznor unit heaters are suspension or ceiling-mounted heaters that save precious floor space, come with adjustable louvres for directing the hot air flows, and have vibration isolated motors for quiet operation. With six residential sizes and optional propane conversion kits, there is a Reznor UDX heater for every shop or garage.
If you have any questions regarding these Reznor unit heaters, please contact us.
Key features of Reznor model UDX gas garage heaters include:
- A Reznor heater for every garage – 6 available residential sizes
- 30,000 BTU/hr (UDX30N / UDX30P)
- 45,000 BTU/hr (UDX45N / UDX45P)
- 60,000 BTU/hr (UDX60N / UDX60P)
- 75,000 BTU/hr (UDX75N / UDX75P)
- 105,000 BTU/hr (UDX100N / UDX100P)
- 125,000 BTU/hr (UDX125N / UDX125P)
- Power vented, 83% thermal efficiency Reznor unit heater
- Natural gas garage heater with optional propane conversion kit
- Easily suspended using 2-point or 4-point suspension
- (optional) ceiling suspension kit for ceiling-mounted garage heater installations
- Easy-to-access external low voltage terminals simplify the unit heater installation
- Stylish 2-tone black and white powder coated, scratch-resistant exterior without visible fasteners
- Adjustable louvres for controlling the direction of the heated air
- Aluminized steel Tcore2 heat exchanger
- Patented single burner gas combustion system
- Isolated fan and vent motors result in very quiet unit heater operation
- Simplified troubleshooting with external LED status light & a 7-segment display board for displaying fault codes
- Integrated safety features, such as the multi-try, direct spark ignition system with a time lockout
Safety warning: this is a gas appliance, and as such, requires certified, professional installation. Failure to properly install & commission a gas appliance can lead to serious damage, injury, or death.