Replacement products for the AO Smith ProLine Atmospheric Venting Gas Water Heater
AO Smith ProLine Atmospheric Venting Gas Water Heater
This product was discontinued in 2022.
Please refer our list of replacement products.
If you still cannot find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Click here to learn more how warranty works.
Not sure if this product is right for you? Require advice selecting the correct unit?
As of 2022, BPH Sales no longer carries AO Smith ProLine Atmospheric Vent Water Heaters.
You can find our full range of high efficiency hot water solutions here. Or, if you cannot find the correct solution, don't hesitate to contact us.
Commercial-Grade Quality Tanks for Residential Prices
The atmospheric vented gas water heaters offered by Bradford White are some of the safest & highest quality gas water heaters on the market. These gas water heaters come with a number safety & efficiency features designed for you to get the most out of your water heater, safely:
- ProLine models are residential water heaters made with commercial-grade quality, meaning a higher-quality & tested product to last longer in your hands
- a built-in DynaClean diffuser dip tube helps reduce lime & sediment build-up, resulting in a lower-maintenance & better performing water heater
- Thermopile robust pilot lighting design better withstands down drafts & other environmental conditions
- magnesium CoreGard anodes with stainless steel cores to protect your water tank from the corrosive hot water environment
- an arrestor safety system designed to prevent combustion of flammable gases outside the water heater
- Canada EnerGuide EF Rating ratings of 0.62 (40 gallon tank) or 0.61 (50 gallon tank)
If you have any questions additional questions regarding atmospheric vented gas water heaters, please visit our Support & Knowledge Center or contact us.
Installation services from only $1,450. To request a quote for installation from our trusted network of professionals, make sure to select "Yes - please connect me with a local professional" at checkout.
Note: atmospheric vent gas water heaters are not permitted for new construction buildings in Saskatchewan (& potentially elsewhere). Please check our complete water heating collection to view all your hot water options.
Note: it is possible to convert these natural gas water heaters to be propane compatible; please contact us directly for a quote.
Safety warning: this is a gas appliance, and as such, requires certified, professional installation. Failure to properly install & commission a gas furnace can lead to serious damage, injury, or death.
6 Year Limited Tank Warranty*
6 Year Limited Parts Warranty*
*2- & 4-year warranty extension kits are available for these models; contact us directly for more info
More information regarding the ProLine Atmospheric Venting gas water heaters can be found below:
AO Smith Atmospheric Vent Gas Water Heaters
AO Smith Residential Product Guide
Product Dimensions & Sizing Approximations:
Water Tank Capacity
||BTU/Hr Input||Dimensions (H x W x D)
||40 US gallons (151 litres)
||40,000 BTU/Hr||131cm x 56cm x 60cm*|
||50 US gallons (189 litres)
||40,000 BTU/Hr||135cm x 61cm x 65cm*|
*approximate depth dimension