AO Smith ProLine XE Power Vent Gas Water Heater
This product was discontinued in 2022.
Please refer to our replacement products listed above.
If you still cannot find what you are looking for, please contact us.
High-Efficiency Water Heaters For Your Home, Built With Commercial-Grade Considerations
The power vented gas water heaters offered by AO Smith are some of the safest & highest quality gas water heaters on the market. These power vented water heaters offer higher energy efficiency than the atmospheric variants, meaning more hot water for less money for you & your loved ones (anyone else have a kid who loves 45 minute showers?).
These gas water heaters also come with a number safety & efficiency features designed for you to get the most out of your water heater, safely
- ProLine models are residential water heaters made with commercial-grade quality, meaning a higher-quality & tested product to last longer in your hands
- tanks are protected with a Blue Diamond glass coating, protecting the steel from corrosion, extending the life of your tank
- state of the art diagnostics systems built in, easing the troubleshooting & repair process (less troubleshooting = lower labour costs = money saved)
- a built-in gas detection sensor automatically shuts down the unit if flammable vapours are present, preventing a potentially catastrophic ignition
- Canada EnerGuide EF Rating ratings of 0.68 to 0.70, depending on the model you choose
- the ProLine XE Power Vent water heaters offered through BPH Sales meet or exceed Energy Star requirements (with a 4-star rating!) meaning more money back in YOUR pocket
Installation services from only $1,450. To request a quote for installation from our trusted network of professionals, make sure to select "Yes - please connect me with a local professional" at checkout.
Note: it is possible to convert these natural gas water heaters to be propane compatible; please contact us directly for a quote.
Safety warning: this is a gas appliance, and as such, requires certified, professional installation. Failure to properly install & commission a gas furnace can lead to serious damage, injury, or death.
6 Year Limited Tank Warranty*
6 Year Limited Parts Warranty*
*2- & 4-year warranty extension kits are available for these models; contact us directly for more info
More information regarding the ProLine XE Power Venting gas water heaters can be found below:
Product Dimensions & Sizing Approximations:
Water Tank Capacity
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
|40 US gallons (151 litres)
|150cm x 56cm x 74cm
|50 US gallons (189 litres)
|153cm x 61cm x 79cm