Replacement products for the AO Smith ProLine XE Power Direct Vent Gas Water Heater
AO Smith ProLine XE Power Direct Vent Gas Water Heater
This product was discontinued in 2022.
Please refer our list of replacement products.
If you still cannot find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Click here to learn more how warranty works.
Not sure if this product is right for you? Require advice selecting the correct unit?
High-Efficiency Water Heaters For Your Home, Built With Commercial-Grade Care
The power direct vent gas water heaters offered by AO Smith are built with commercial grade care & quality for use in your home. This means a higher quality end product, resulting in lower maintenance costs, extended life times,& better overall performance. These power direct vented water heaters offer higher energy efficiency than atmospheric venting heaters, meaning more hot water for less money for you & your loved ones (anyone else have a kid who loves 45 minute showers?). Additionally, the direct vented heaters come with a built-in, sealed combustion chamber, resulting in a gas-tight chamber without the risk of leaking gases igniting. Top of the line safety for your family & home!
These gas water heaters also come with a number safety & efficiency features designed for you to get the most out of your water heater, safely
- ProLine XE models are residential water heaters made with commercial-grade quality, meaning a higher-quality & tested product to last longer in your home
- a sealed combustion chambers mean significantly reduced chances of igniting gas vapours around the heaters
- tanks are protected with a Blue Diamond glass coating, protecting the steel from corrosion, extending the life of your tank
- state of the art diagnostics systems built in, easing the troubleshooting & repair process (less troubleshooting = lower labour costs = money saved)
- Canada EnerGuide EF Rating ratings of 0.69 to 0.71, depending on the model you choose
- the ProLine XE Power Vent water heaters offered through BPH Sales meet or exceed Energy Star requirements (with a 4-star rating!) meaning more money back in YOUR pocket
If you have any questions additional questions regarding atmospheric vented gas water heaters, please visit our Support & Knowledge Center or contact us.
Installation services from only $1,450. To request a quote for installation from our trusted network of professionals, make sure to select "Yes - please connect me with a local professional" at checkout.
Note: it is possible to convert these natural gas water heaters to be propane compatible; please contact us directly for a quote.
Safety warning: this is a gas appliance, and as such, requires certified, professional installation. Failure to properly install & commission a gas furnace can lead to serious damage, injury, or death.
6 Year Limited Tank Warranty*
6 Year Limited Parts Warranty*
*2- & 4-year warranty extension kits are available for these models; contact us directly for more info
More information regarding the ProLine XE Power Direct Venting gas water heaters can be found below:
AO Smith Power Direct Vent Gas Water Heaters
AO Smith High Efficiency Gas Water Heater Brochure
AO Smith Residential Product Guide
Product Dimensions & Sizing Approximations:
Water Tank Capacity
||BTU/Hr Input||Dimensions (H x W x D)
||40 US gallons (151 litres)
||40,000 BTU/Hr||148cm x 56cm x 76cm|
||50 US gallons (189 litres)
||45,000 BTU/Hr||171cm x 56cm x 76cm|