iFlow Hydronic Air Handler | iFLH-18000W
No, this product does not have an Energy Star certification.
Yes, this product may be eligible for the Canada Greener Homes Grant.
Click to learn more about the Canadian Greener Homes Initiative and product eligibility here.
Click here to learn more how warranty works.
Not sure if this product is right for you? Require advice selecting the correct unit?
iFlow 18000W Hydro Air Handler - the Largest iFlow Air Handler
The iFLOW 18000W hydronic air handlers are designed to deliver the highest performance rating of any air handling unit, regardless of the hot water source. These unique hydronic furnaces are built for use in residential or commercial applications.
iFlow water furnaces are built for compatibility with almost any hot water source, and are also specifically designed for perfect integration with Navien Tankless water heaters.
iFlow hot water air handlers - a new generation of heating and cooling.
If you have any questions regarding these iFlow hydro air handlers, please contact us.
Key features of the iFlow iFLH-18000W hydronic air handling unit include:
- Highest performance at 98% efficiency
- Heating capacity up to 94,600 BTU/hr
- Cooling capacity rated for 2-to-4 tons
- Ultra-efficient heat-exchanger design with high-density aluminum fins
- Installation flexibility allowing for up-flow, down-flow or horizontal applications
- Smart zoning control helps to save gas & money
- Intelligent iFLOW control board
- Cost-effective & extremely quiet variable speed ECM fan motor & constant CFM
- Smart home compatible, with built-in Wifi & an app available for iOS & Android phones
- Full modulation with single or two stage settings for heating & cooling
- Compatible with standard digital thermostats
- Approved for potable (‘open’) water systems with anti-stagnation & DHW priority included in the control board
- iFlow heating coils are constructed of potable water-grade copper
- Lead-free solder used in assembly
- Slide-out blower rail assembly for easy maintenance & removal with 4 screws
- Designed for communication with a Navien Tankless Water Heater
- Integrated sensors & built-in safety systems including, but not limited to:
- Air & water supply & return temperature sensors
- Humidity sensor included for cooling fan speed modulation & humidity control
- Outdoor temperature sensor
- Built-in home freeze protection
- Evaporator freeze protection to protect the compressor
- Audible alarm & visual alert if any service errors
More information about the iFlow iFLH-18000W water furnaces can be found below:
iFlow 18000W Hydronic Air Handler product page
iFlow Air Handler Product Dimensions & Sizing:
Max. Heating Capacity
Dimensions (H x W x D)
||27.13" x 14" x 18.75"
||27.13" x 16" x 20.75"
29.13" x 18" x 25.75"