Napoleon Air Handler | 4 Ton to 5 Ton
Napoleon 18 SEER Air Handler Series - 4 Ton to 5 Ton AHU
The Napoleon Air Handler Series 18 SEER are air handling units (AHU) work in conjunction with your outdoor air conditioning (AC) or heat pump condensing units to distribute conditioned air through your ducting system. Model NPFX48A60A is a 4 ton to 5 ton air handling unit.
Air handlers do not heat or cool the air themselves; they move air across a heat exchanger or AC coil to add/remove heat to/from your indoor air. Air handlers are great for central air circulation in homes without a furnace but want additional air circulation, a central AC installation without a furnace, or for a new heat pump or hybrid heating installation.
Key features of the Napoleon 4 Ton to 5 Ton Air Handlers include:
- Paired with a NS18 Heat Pump, listed as a Cold Climate Air Source Heat Pump system by the NRCAN Greener Homes program
- Efficient, multi-speed constant torque ECM blower
- Flexible installation options work for almost any installation environment
- Aluminum A-coil
- (optional) Electric heater available in multiple sizes (5 kW/8 kW/10 kW/15 kW/20 kW)
- Fully insulated cabinets mean less indoor noise
- Removable front panels allow for easy serviceability
- Easy, tool-less filter rack access
More information about Napoleon Air Handling Units can be found below:
Napoleon Air Handler Product Dimensions & Sizing:
Dimensions (H x W x D)
|NPFX24A36A (2 Ton to 3 Ton)
||48.25" x 21.25" x 21.25"
|NPFX48A60A (4 Ton to 5 Ton)||
57" x 24.75" x 21.25"