Reznor Garage Heater | UDZ Separated Combustion Model
No, this product does not have an Energy Star certification.
No, this product is not eligible for the Canada Greener Homes Grant, except possibly for Northern or off-grid communities.
Click to learn more about the Canadian Greener Homes Initiative and product eligibility here.
Not sure if this product is right for you? Require advice selecting the correct unit?
Separated Combustion Reznor Garage Heaters - One of the Best Shop Heaters, for a reason!
Are you looking to keep your garage, workshop, or other non-living space at a comfortable temperature this winter? Tired of waiting for the car to warm up and defrost the windows before leaving the house? Reznor garage heaters are one of the most popular brands with some of the best performing gas garage heaters available in Canada or the United States.
Reznor UDZ heaters are THE Reznor heater for garages, shops, or other working areas with air borne particles or fumes. These eye-pleasing, high-quality separated combustion garage heaters are for use in residential or light commercial applications. Reznor unit heaters are suspension or ceiling-mounted heaters that save precious floor space, come with adjustable louvres for directing the hot air flows, and have vibration isolated motors for quiet operation. With six residential sizes and optional propane conversion kits, there is a Reznor UDZ heater for every shop or garage.
If you have any questions regarding these Reznor unit heaters, please contact us.
Key features of Reznor model UDZ gas garage heaters include:
- A Reznor heater for every garage – 6 available residential sizes from 30,000 BTU/hr to 125,000 BTU/hr
- 83% thermal efficiency Reznor unit heater
- Separated combustion system draws fresh air from outside for safe combustion in shops or garages with fumes or air-borne particles
- Natural gas garage heater with optional propane conversion kit
- Easily suspended using 2-point or 4-point suspension
- (optional) ceiling suspension kit for ceiling-mounted garage heater installations
- Easy-to-access external low voltage terminals simplify the unit heater installation
- Stylish 2-tone black and white powder coated, scratch-resistant exterior without visible fasteners
- Adjustable louvres for controlling the direction of the heated air
- Aluminized steel Tcore2 heat exchanger
- Simplified troubleshooting with external LED status light & a 7-segment display board for displaying fault codes
- Integrated safety features, such as the multi-try, direct spark ignition system with a time lockout
Safety warning: this is a gas appliance, and as such, requires certified, professional installation. Failure to properly install & commission a gas appliance can lead to serious damage, injury, or death.