Napoleon Ductless Air Conditioner NDCAS21
No, this product is not eligible for the Canada Greener Homes Grant, except possibly for Northern or off-grid communities.
Cooling with Style - Ductless Split Air Conditioning System
The Napoleon NDCAS21 Series Ductless Air Conditioners are a ductless, energy efficient cooling solution that does not require any ducting. The NDCAS21 air conditioners are great for small homes, apartments, or other living spaces that don't have existing ductwork for a central AC system, yet want the comforts of home air conditioning.
The NDCAS21 air conditioners can provide full cooling capacity in temperatures as high as +50°C (122°F)! Available in 1 ton, 1.5 ton, and 2 ton capacities for different sized rooms, these energy efficient, 21 SEER rated systems will keep you cool all summer long.
Key features and benefits of the Napoleon NDCAS21 Ductless Split Air Conditioners include:
- Sleek, wall-mounted indoor units will ensure your home remains comfortable all summer long
- Highly efficient cooling - up to 21 SEER - meaning you save money on your annual cooling costs
- Large operating range ensures you stay comfortable through even the hottest of Canadian summers
- Air conditioning in temperatures as high as +50°C (122°F)
Sleek and stylish remote controller standard with every unit; includes built-in intelligent dehumidification functionality
- Smart home WiFi compatible with additional WiFi Kit NDWC-KT
- A smarter control system and operating modes give you more flexibility and greater home comfort
- Sleep mode can decrease the amount of energy used while you sleep while still maintaining comfort levels in the room
- Auto restart functionality automatically restarts the unit and returns to the original settings if power is lost
- Louvre Position Memory Function will return the louvres to their last position when the system is turned back on
More information regarding Napoleon Ductless Air Conditioners can be found below:
Product Details & Sizing: