Napoleon HomeShield UV-C Air Sanitizer - Furnace Lamp
Add Home Air Defense to Your Existing HVAC System
We spend a lot of time cleaning & disinfecting door handles, countertops, and even ourselves. But, have you thought about the cleaning the air circulating in your home?
Napoleon’s UV-C air sanitization system uses Philips UV-C technology to keep your home’s air at its best by eradicating airborne contaminants like viruses, bacteria and mold. The same method that’s used in hospitals, UV-C technology is another defense against threats like coronaviruses and the cold & flu season.
HomeShield Furnace Lamp Features include:
- Easily added to your existing HVAC system!
- Chemical-free method for sanitizing air, using an intense level of UV-C radiation to safely sterilize airborne contaminants like viruses, bacteria, molds and other harmful pathogens - including Coronaviruses
- Multiple installation configurations possible
- Available in Standard grade
Furnace Lamp HomeShield kits contain:
- Main Module Head
- Stainless Steel Mobile Lance Head
- Ballast Power Supply Cable
- 36W Phillips Smart Ballast
- 18W UV-C Output Phillips UV Bulb
How does the Furnace Lamp UV-C help to protect me and my furnace?
The Standard Grade ('low output') unit work primarily to irradiate the evaporator coil of mould spores or bacterial growth. A low output 36W UV module with ample coil exposure time will effectively render the microbes ineffective and unable to multiply. This prevents the evaporator coil from becoming blocked, helping to maintain the efficiency and service life of your HVAC system.
Additional information regarding our offered air filters can be found below: