Napoleon HomeShield UV-C Air Sanitizer - Twin Lamp
Some variants of this product are Energy Star certified.
Yes, this product may be eligible for the Canada Greener Homes Grant.
Click to learn more about the Canadian Greener Homes Initiative and product eligibility here.
Click here to learn more how warranty works.
Not sure if this product is right for you? Require advice selecting the correct unit?
Twin Lamp Home Air Defense - Protecting the Your & Your HVAC Systems Health
We spend a lot of time cleaning & disinfecting door handles, countertops, and even ourselves. But, have you thought about the cleaning the air circulating in your home?
Napoleon’s UV-C air sanitization system uses Philips UV-C technology to keep your home’s air at its best by eradicating airborne contaminants like viruses, bacteria and mold. The same method that’s used in hospitals, UV-C technology is another defense against threats like coronaviruses and the cold & flu season.
HomeShield Twin Lamp Kits are available in both Medical or Standard grade.
Pair your UV-C Air Sanitizer With New Furnace Filters to Keep Your HVAC System & You Running Even Healthier!
HomeShield Twin Lamp Features include:
- Easily added to your existing HVAC system!
- Chemical-free method for sanitizing air, using an intense level of UV-C radiation to safely sterilize airborne contaminants like viruses, bacteria, molds and other harmful pathogens - including Coronaviruses
- Multiple installation configurations possible
- Available in both Standard or Medical grades
Twin Lamp HomeShield kits contain:
- Main Module Head
- Stainless Steel Mobile Lance Head
- Power Supply Cable
- Optional Bulb Mount Bracket (Medical Grade 2x; Standard Grade 1x)
- 120W Phillips Smart Ballast (Medical Grade) / 36W Phillips Smart Ballast (Standard Grade)
- 60W High Output Phillips UV Bulbs (x2) (Medical Grade) / 18W UV-C Output Phillips UV Bulbs (x2) (Standard Grade)
What are the differences between the Standard Grade & Medical Grade?
The Standard Grade ('low output') unit work primarily to irradiate the evaporator coil of mould spores or bacterial growth. A low output 36W UV module with ample coil exposure time will effectively render the microbes ineffective and unable to multiply. This prevents the evaporator coil from becoming blocked, helping to maintain the efficiency and service life of your HVAC system.
The Medical Grade ('high output') unit performs the same as the Standard Grade, helping to keep your system free of mould or bacterial growth, as well as reducing airborne microbes ability to reproduce and multiply in air streams. Exposure time is very important in the high output module - different types of microbes require varying amounts of UV-C exposure to render them ineffective. The slower the air passes by the UV-C system, the greater the effect of the UV-C system.
Additional information regarding our offered air filters can be found below:
Napoleon Heating & Cooling UV-C Technology
UVHMS120WB (Medical Grade)
UVLMS036WB (Standard Grade)