Viessmann Vitodens 100-W | B1HE Central Boiler
No, this product is not eligible for the Canada Greener Homes Grant, except possibly for Northern or off-grid communities.
Quality, Value, & Performance - A Viessmann Boiler for Every Central Boiler Heating System
The Viessmann Group is a renowned world-leader in heating, cooling, and renewable energy systems. Viessmann products are synonymous with quality and value, so when you buy a Viessmann boiler, you are also buying peace of mind – peace of mind that your boiler will work when you need it most, peace of mind that these are safe, tested, and proven technology, and peace of mind that if something does go wrong, Viessmann’s limited lifetime warranty has you covered.
The Viessmann Vitodens 100-W boilers are a central boiler that can be used in almost all residential boiler heating systems. All Vitodens 100-W models are high efficiency boilers, achieving 95% AFUE ratings. These Viessmann boilers are wall-hung, compact designs that enable the user to use either natural gas or liquid propane straight out of the box.
Available in 4 sizes, ranging from 85,000 BTU/hr up to 199,000 BTU/hr, there is a Viessmann Vitodens boiler for every central boiler application.
If you have any questions regarding these Viessmann boilers, please contact us.
Key features of the Viessmann Vitodens 100-W Central Boiler:
- Condensing gas, high efficiency boiler with AFUE ratings of 95%
- Natural gas AND liquid propane compatible – switch between fuel sources at the touch of a button
- Available in four sizes from 85,000 BTU up to 199,000 BTU
- 10:1 Turn down ratio (TDR) means you produce only as much heat as required, increasing home heating efficiency and reducing energy costs
- WiFi connectivity built-in, so you can stay connected and control your home heating from anywhere
- Integrated high-efficiency boiler pump
- High-altitude suitable - use in elevations up to 3,000 m (10,000 ft) with no power losses
- EnergyStar certified, the gold standard for identifying energy efficient systems across North America
- Integrated DHW sensor and built-in circulation pump are prepared for indirect hot water heating systems
- Long-lasting, stainless steel MatriX Plus Cylinder Burner
- Reliable & durable stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger
- Included wall mounting bracket keeps valuable floor-space free
- Easy-to-navigate user interface on the integrated LCD control display
Safety warning: this is a gas appliance, and as such, requires certified, professional installation. Failure to properly install & commission a gas appliance can lead to serious damage, injury, or death.