Viessmann Vitodens 200-W | B2HE Central Boiler
No, this product is not eligible for the Canada Greener Homes Grant, except possibly for Northern or off-grid communities.
Vitodens 200-W Boiler - The Flagship Viessmann Boiler for Homes
The Viessmann Group is a renowned world-leader in heating, cooling, and renewable energy systems. Viessmann products are synonymous with quality and value, so when you buy a Viessmann boiler, you are also buying peace of mind – peace of mind that your boiler will work when you need it most, peace of mind that these are safe, tested, and proven technology, and peace of mind that if something does go wrong, Viessmann’s limited lifetime warranty has you covered.
The Viessmann Vitodens 200-W boilers features an industry-first intelligent combustion management system to offer homeowners the highest levels of home comfort, reliability, and performance. Vitodens 200 high-efficiency boilers are EnergyStar certified, and can achieve efficiencies up to 98%! Available in 4 sizes, ranging from 85,000 BTU/hr up to 199,000 BTU/hr, BPH Sales has a Viessmann Vitodens 200 boiler for every home or commercial application.
If you have any questions regarding these Viessmann residential boilers and commercial boilers, please contact us.
Key features of the Viessmann Vitodens 200-W Boilers:
- Condensing gas, high efficiency boiler with efficiency performance up to 98% at full modulation and AFUE ratings up to 95%
Control up to 4 zones using integrated controls and circuitry - no external controls required for multi-zone heating!
- Natural gas AND liquid propane compatible – switch between fuel sources at the touch of a button
- Available in four sizes from 85,000 BTU up to 199,000 BTU
- 10:1 Turn down ratio (TDR) means you produce only as much heat as required, increasing home heating efficiency and reducing energy costs
VERY quiet while running - even more quiet than most refrigerators!
- WiFi connectivity built-in, so you can stay connected and control your home heating from anywhere
- Integrated variable speed, high-efficiency boiler pump
- High-altitude suitable - use in elevations up to 3,000 m (10,000 ft) with no power losses
- EnergyStar certified, the gold standard for identifying energy efficient systems across North America
- Integrated DHW sensor and built-in circulation pump are prepared for indirect hot water heating systems
- Long-lasting, stainless steel MatriX Plus Cylinder Burner
- Reliable & durable stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger
- Included wall mounting bracket keeps valuable floor-space free
- Easy-to-navigate and use 7" LCD colour touchscreen control panel
Safety warning: this is a gas appliance, and as such, requires certified, professional installation. Failure to properly install & commission a gas appliance can lead to serious damage, injury, or death.