Viessmann Vitodens 100-W | B1KE Combi-Boiler
No, this product is not eligible for the Canada Greener Homes Grant, except possibly for Northern or off-grid communities.
Domestic Hot Water & Heating in One Unit - Viessmann B1KE Combi-Boiler
The Viessmann Group is a renowned world-leader in heating, cooling, and renewable energy systems. Viessmann products are synonymous with quality and value, so when you buy a Viessmann combi-boiler, you are also buying peace of mind – peace of mind that your combi-boiler will work when you need it most, peace of mind that these are safe, tested, and proven technology, and peace of mind that if something does go wrong, Viessmann’s limited lifetime warranty has you covered.
The Viessmann Vitodens 100-W combi-boilers are a gas combi-boiler that can be used in almost all residential combi systems. All Vitodens 100-W models are high efficiency boilers, achieving 95% AFUE ratings. These Viessmann boilers are wall-hung, compact designs that enable the user to use either natural gas or liquid propane straight out of the box. Plus, Viessmann B1KE combi-boilers provide plenty of on-demand hot water for domestic use - up to 4.7 GPM!
Select from 2 sizes, the B1KE-120 at 120,000 BTU or the B1KE-199 at 199,000 BTU. With turn down ratios (TDR) up to 10:1, BPH Sales has a Viessmann combi-boilers for your home.
If you have any questions regarding these Viessmann combi-boilers, please contact us.
Key features of the Viessmann Vitodens 100-W Combi-Boiler:
- Condensing gas, high efficiency combi-boiler with AFUE ratings of 95%
- On-demand hot water supply, up to 4.7 GPM for the B1KE-199
- Natural gas AND liquid propane compatible – switch between fuel sources at the touch of a button
- Available in two sizes from 120,000 BTU up to 199,000 BTU
- 10:1 Turn down ratio (TDR) means you produce only as much heat as required, increasing home heating efficiency and reducing energy costs
- WiFi connectivity built-in, so you can stay connected from anywhere
- Integrated high-efficiency boiler pump
- High-altitude suitable - use in elevations up to 3,000 m (10,000 ft) with no power losses
- EnergyStar certified, the gold standard for identifying energy efficient systems across North America
- Integrated 30 PSI to 150 PSI safety valves protect your system and home
- Long-lasting, stainless steel MatriX Plus Cylinder Burner
- Reliable & durable stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger
- Included wall mounting bracket keeps valuable floor-space free
- Easy-to-navigate user interface on the integrated LCD control display
Safety warning: this is a gas appliance, and as such, requires certified, professional installation. Failure to properly install & commission a gas appliance can lead to serious damage, injury, or death.