Viessmann Air Handler | AirflowPLUS Air Handling Unit
Hydronic Air Handler from Viessmann Built to Work with a Viessmann Boiler
The Viessmann Group is a renowned world-leader in heating, cooling, and renewable energy systems. Viessmann products are synonymous with quality and value, so when you buy a Viessmann hydronic air handler, you are also buying peace of mind – peace of mind that your hydronic heating system will work when you need it most, peace of mind that these are safe, tested, and proven technology, and peace of mind that if something does go wrong, Viessmann’s warranty has you covered.
The AirflowPLUS hydronic air handler from Viessmann is a hydronic furnace plus air handling unit (AHU). This high-tech air handler functions great as a standalone hydronic furnace, or even in a central heat pump system, moving air across the heat pump evaporator coils while also providing a back-up supplementary heating source when paired with a suitable hot water source, such as a Viessmann boiler.
Available in 3 sizes ranging from 1.5 tons up to 5 tons of cooling and from 28,000 BTU up to 115,000 BTU heating, BPH Sales has THE hydronic air handler for your home or office.
If you have any questions regarding Viessmann air handlers, please contact us.
Key features of the Viessmann AirflowPLUS Air Handler:
- Total comfort delivers comfortable conditioned air, warmer than heat pumps and many furnaces can provide
- Integrated safety features and sensors keep your system running safe, year round
- Pre-configured to work seamlessly with central air heat pumps, air conditioners, humidifiers, or alarm systems
- Compatible with all standard digital or smart thermostats
- Flexible installation options, with a built-in filter rack supporting up-flow, down-flow, or horizontal-flow installations
- High-efficiency ECM fan motor improves air circulation, humidity control, and constant temperatures for maximum home comfort
- Composite circulator pump is less susceptible to water quality issues than standard circulation pumps
- Precision manufactured with tight specifications, securing high unit performance levels
- Adjustable feet allow for custom-setting elevation and unit stability
- Available in sizes ranging from 1.5 tons up to 5 tons for cooling, and heating from 28,000 BTU up to 115,000 BTU