Viessmann Vitotron 100 | VLN2 Electric Boiler
Quality, Value, & Performance - A Viessmann Boiler for Every Central Boiler Heating System
The Viessmann Group is a renowned world-leader in heating, cooling, and renewable energy systems. Viessmann products are synonymous with quality and value, so when you buy a Viessmann electric boiler, you are also buying peace of mind – peace of mind that your electric boiler will work when you need it most, peace of mind that these are safe, tested, and proven technology, and peace of mind knowing that you are using a fully electric boiler for your hydronic heating needs.
The Vitotron 100 VLN2 electric boiler series work great in the following situations:
- Primary heating source for small and well insulated homes
- Primary heating for a shop or home addition
- Indirect hot water tank heating system (continual use or for off-peak energy storage)
- Back-up heating source for solar thermal systems
- Home heating using electricity generated by solar panels
- or for most other low-temp hot water or hydronic heating needs
Available in 5 sizes from 4 kW up to 14.w kW, BPH Sales has an electric boiler for all your in-floor radiant heating, indirect hot water tank, hydronic furnace (water furnace), or other low-temp hydronic heating need.
If you have any questions regarding these Viessmann electric boilers, please contact us.
Key features of the Viessmann Vitotron 100 Electric Boiler:
- Fully electric boiler for hydronic heating systems
- Operating efficiencies up to 99.4%, saving you money on energy costs
- Integrated 3-speed circulating pump
- Low-maintenance design due to fewer moving parts than gas or oil boilers
Modulated heating output to match heating demand - no wasted energy
- Can be used as a primary heat source or as an electric back-up heating source
- Pairs great with a hydronic furnace/AHU (as an electric hot water furnace) or as a back-up heating source for, i.e., a heat pump system
- Pressure sensors, safety valves, and an integrated 5L (1.3 Gal) expansion tank keep your system operating safely
- Wall-mounted design with flexible installation options due to no required venting or gas connections
- Easy to read and use built-in control panel
- Compatible with standard 2-wire thermostats or smart home thermostats