Goodman Heat Pump | GVZC20 High-Efficiency Heat Pump
This product is being phased out and will be replaced by the GSZV9. Order your GVZC20 now while supplies last!
High-efficiency Goodman Heat Pump Delivers up to 21 SEER Performance
The Goodman GVZC20 Heat Pump are one of Goodman's pinnacle inverter heat pump units - high quality at competitive pricing. Featuring variable speed swing compressors, ComfortBridge Technology compatibility, high-density sound insulation, high-efficiency ECM fan motors, and a host of other essential features, these are fast becoming one of the most popular heat pumps across North America.
Every Goodman heat pump from BPH Sales comes with an AHRI-certified matching coil! So no worries about finding the correct coil - let us do the work for you.
Note: advertised prices include an uncased coil (industry standard). If a cased coil is required for your project, please contact our team directly for a custom quotation.
Save $$$ when You Buy a Complete Goodman Heat Pump Package
Want to save more money and reduce your energy consumption even further? Goodman heat pumps pair great with a new furnace or air handler - ask our team about package options to help save money!
Key features of the Goodman GVZC20 Series heat pumps include:
- Up to 21 SEER performance
- Variable speed swing compressor enable high comfort levels while reducing energy consumption
- Reduced noise levels due to a high-density compressor sound blanket
- Available in 4 sizes to fit any sized home
- 2 ton heat pump (GVZC200241)
- 3 ton heat pump (GVZC200361)
- 4 ton heat pump (GVZC200481)
- 5 ton heat pump (GVZC200601)
- Compatible with ComfortBridge Technology, which continuously monitors your systems performance to optimize for optimal indoor comfort and peak efficiency
- Mount on a traditional pad or on the wall using walls brackets (not included)
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel exterior
- Pre-charged for 15 feet (4.5m) of copper lines
- additional lengths are possible and will require additional refrigerant to be added to the system during installation
- Bi-flow filter drier provided with the heat pump to keep filters dry and performing at their best
- Diagnostic control board will continuously monitor your system for reliable, consistent operation, and, if anything unexpected occurs, will indicate the problem through a 7 segment display to assist troubleshooting
More information about Goodman heat pumps can be found below:
Goodman GVZC20 Heat Pump Specs & Sizing:
Heat Pump Size
||2 ton||23,800 BTU/hr||23,800 BTU/hr|
|GVZC200361||3 ton||35,400 BTU/hr||35,800 BTU/hr|
|GVZC200481||4 ton||46,000 BTU/hr||46,500 BTU/hr|
|GVZC200601||5 ton||52,000 BTU/hr||52,500 BTU/hr|