Goodman Furnaces | GMVC96 Two-stage Gas Furnace
No, this product is not eligible for the Canada Greener Homes Grant, except possibly for Northern or off-grid communities.
Goodman 96% Efficient Gas Furnace - Upflow 2-stage Furnace
The Goodman GMVC96 Series gas furnaces are Goodman's pinnacle 2-stage furnace - their best two-stage quality, at their typical competitive pricing. Featuring variable speed ECM motors, ComfortBridge Technology, two-stage heat output, aluminized steel tube primary heat exchanger with a stainless steel secondary heat exchanger, pilot-light free design, and a host of other essential features.
This Goodman furnace is for upflow or horizontal flow installations. The equivalent downflow model is the Goodman GCVC96 series.
Goodman furnaces pair great with Goodman air conditioners and heat pumps - ask our team about package options and save money!
Key features of the Goodman GMVC96 Series gas furnaces include:
- Up to 96% AFUE rating, meaning more energy & cost efficient home heating
- Two-stage heat output enables higher home comfort levels compared to single stage furnaces
- High-efficiency variable speed ECM blower motors reduce energy costs
- Upflow & Horizontal flow orientations
- EnergyStar Certified product
- Available in 6 sizes to fit any sized home
- 40,000 BTU/hr, 3 ton blower (GMVC960403BN)
- 60,000 BTU/hr, 3 ton blower (GMVC960603BN)
- 80,000 BTU/hr, 3 ton blower (GMVC960803BN)
- 80,000 BTU/hr, 4 ton blower (GMVC960804CN)
- 100,000 BTU/hr, 5 ton blower (GMVC961005CN)
- 120,000 BTU/hr, 5 ton blower (GMVC961205DN)
- ComfortBridge Technology continuously monitors your furnaces performance to optimize for optimal indoor comfort and peak efficiency
- Aluminized steel tubular primary heat exchanger
- Stainless steel secondary heat exchanger
- Pilot-light free design employs a durable Silicon Nitride Igniter, further reducing energy consumption
- Self-diagnosing control board will continuously monitor your system for reliable, consistent operation, and, if anything unexpected occurs, will indicate the problem through a 7 segment display to assist troubleshooting
More information about Goodman Furnaces can be found below:
Goodman GMVC96/GCVC96 Furnace Specs & Sizing:
Air Flow Direction
Dimensions (H x W x D)
|GMVC960403BN||40,000 BTU/hr||3 ton||Upflow/Horizontal||34.5" x 17.5" x 28.88"|
||60,000 BTU/hr||3 ton||Upflow/Horizontal||34.5" x 17.5" x 28.88"
|GMVC960803BN||80,000 BTU/hr||3 ton||Upflow/Horizontal||34.5" x 17.5" x 28.88"
|GMVC960804CN||80,000 BTU/hr||4 ton||Upflow/Horizontal||34.5" x 21" x 28.88"|
|GMVC961005CN||100,000 BTU/hr||5 ton||Upflow/Horizontal||34.5" x 21" x 28.88"|
|GMVC961205DN||120,000 BTU/hr||5 ton||Upflow/Horizontal||34.5" x 24.5" x 28.88"|
|GCVC960403BN||40,000 BTU/hr||3 ton||Downflow/Horizontal||34.5" x 17.5" x 28.88"|
|GCVC960603BN||60,000 BTU/hr||3 ton||Downflow/Horizontal||34.5" x 17.5" x 28.88"|
|GCVC960804CN||80,000 BTU/hr||4 ton||Downflow/Horizontal||34.5" x 21" x 28.88"|
|GCVC961005CN||100,000 BTU/hr||5 ton||Downflow/Horizontal||34.5" x 21" x 28.88"|
|GCVC961205DN||120,000 BTU/hr||5 ton||Downflow/Horizontal||34.5" x 24.5" x 28.88"|