Goodman Heat Pump | GSZB4 Heat Pump
Goodman GSZB4: Economical Heat Pump with Up to 14.3 SEER2 Efficiency
The Goodman GSZB4 Heat Pump is a budget-friendly, mid-class performance system from Goodman manufacturing. This heat pump offers an energy efficient compressor, PSC condenser fan motor, and a host of other essential features.
Every Goodman heat pump from BPH Sales comes with an AHRI-certified matching coil! So no worries about finding the correct coil - let us do the work for you.
Note: advertised prices include an uncased coil (industry standard). If a cased coil is required for your project, please contact our team directly for a custom quotation.
Save $$$ when You Buy a Complete Goodman Heat Pump Package
Want to save more money and reduce your energy consumption even further? Goodman heat pumps pair great with a new furnace or air handler - ask our team about package options to help save money!
Key features of the Goodman GSZB4 Series heat pumps include:
- Up to 14.3 SEER2 performance
- Energy efficient compressor
- Available in 7 sizes to fit any sized home
- 1.5 ton heat pump (GSZB401810)
- 2 ton heat pump (GSZB402410)
- 2.5 ton heat pump (GSZB403010)
- 3 ton heat pump (GSZB403610)
- 3.5 ton heat pump (GSZB404210)
- 4 ton heat pump (GSZB404810)
- 5 ton heat pump (GSZB406010)
- Mount on a traditional pad or on the wall using walls brackets (not included)
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel exterior
- Pre-charged for 15 feet (4.5m) of copper lines
- additional lengths are possible and will require additional refrigerant to be added to the system during installation
More information about Goodman Heat Pumps can be found below:
Goodman GSZB4 Heat Pump Specs & Sizing:
Heat Pump Size
||1.5||18,000 BTU/hr||18,000 BTU/hr|
|GSZB402410||2 ton||24,000 BTU/hr||24,000 BTU/hr|
|GSZB403010||2.5 ton||30,000 BTU/hr||30,000 BTU/hr|
|GSZB403610||3 ton||36,000 BTU/hr||36,000 BTU/hr|
|GSZB404210||3.5 ton||42,000 BTU/hr||42,000 BTU/hr|
|GSZB404810||4 ton||48,000 BTU/hr||48,000 BTU/hr|
|GSZB406010||5 ton||60,000 BTU/hr||60,000 BTU/hr|