Goodman Heat Pump | GSZC7 Heat Pump
Goodman Heat Pump GSZC7: Achieve Optimal Comfort with 17.5 SEER2 Efficiency
The Goodman GSZC7 Heat Pump is one of Goodman's mid-class inverter heat pump units - high quality products at competitive pricing. Featuring a two-stage scroll compressor, integrated ComfortBridge Technology, high-density sound insulation, high-efficiency ECM fan motors, and a host of other essential features, these are a new product in 2023 and are fast becoming a very popular heat pump across North America.
Every Goodman heat pump from BPH Sales comes with an AHRI-certified matching coil! So no worries about finding the correct coil - let us do the work for you.
Note: advertised prices include an uncased coil (industry standard). If a cased coil is required for your project, please contact our team directly for a custom quotation.
Save $$$ when You Buy a Complete Goodman Heat Pump Package
Want to save more money and reduce your energy consumption even further? Goodman heat pumps pair great with a new furnace or air handler - ask our team about package options to help save money!
Key features of the Goodman GSZC7 Series heat pumps include:
- Up to 17.5 SEER2 performance
- 2-stage scroll compressor enables higher comfort levels as compared to single stage compressor units
- Reduced noise levels due to a high-density compressor sound blanket
- Available in 4 sizes to fit any sized home
- 2 ton heat pump (GSZC702410)
- 3 ton heat pump (GSZC703610)
- 4 ton heat pump (GSZC704810)
- 5 ton heat pump (GSZC706010)
- Compatible with ComfortBridge Technology, which continuously monitors your systems performance to optimize for optimal indoor comfort and peak efficiency
- Mount on a traditional pad or on the wall using walls brackets (not included)
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel exterior
- 2-speed ECM fan motor
- Pre-charged for 15 feet (4.5m) of copper lines
- additional lengths are possible and will require additional refrigerant to be added to the system during installation
- Bi-flow filter drier provided with the heat pump to keep filters dry and performing at their best
Diagnostic indicator lights and memory storage will ease troubleshooting any performance or system faults
More information about Goodman Heat Pumps can be found below:
Goodman GVZC20 Heat Pump Specs & Sizing:
Heat Pump Size
||2 ton||24,000 BTU/hr||24,000 BTU/hr|
|GSZC703610||3 ton||36,000 BTU/hr||36,000 BTU/hr|
|GSZC704810||4 ton||48,000 BTU/hr||48,000 BTU/hr|
|GSZC706010||5 ton||60,000 BTU/hr||60,000 BTU/hr|