Goodman Heat Pump | GSZC18 Heat Pump
This product is being phased out and will be replaced by the GSZC7. Order your GSZC18 while supplies last!
Goodman Heat Pump GSZC18: Optimal Efficiency with Two-Stage Technology
The Goodman GSZC18 Heat Pump is a mid-class inverter heat pump unit - high quality components at competitive pricing. A two-stage scroll compressor, ComfortBridge Technology compatability, high-efficiency ECM fan motors, and a host of other essential features, these are a tried and proven heat pump across North America.
Every Goodman heat pump from BPH Sales comes with an AHRI-certified matching coil! So no worries about finding the correct coil - let us do the work for you.
Note: advertised prices include an uncased coil (industry standard). If a cased coil is required for your project, please contact our team directly for a custom quotation.
Save $$$ when You Buy a Complete Goodman Heat Pump Package
Want to save more money and reduce your energy consumption even further? Goodman heat pumps pair great with a new furnace or air handler - ask our team about package options to help save money!
Key features of the Goodman GSZC18 Series heat pumps include:
- Up to 19 SEER performance
- 2-stage scroll compressor enables higher comfort levels as compared to single stage compressor units
- Reduced noise levels due to a high-density compressor sound blanket
- Available in 4 sizes to fit any sized home
- 2 ton heat pump (GSZC180241)
- 3 ton heat pump (GSZC180361)
- 4 ton heat pump (GSZC180481)
- 5 ton heat pump (GSZC180601)
- Compatible with ComfortBridge Technology, which continuously monitors your systems performance to optimize for optimal indoor comfort and peak efficiency
- Mount on a traditional pad or on the wall using walls brackets (not included)
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel exterior
- 2-speed ECM fan motor
- Pre-charged for 15 feet (4.5m) of copper lines
- additional lengths are possible and will require additional refrigerant to be added to the system during installation
- Bi-flow filter drier provided with the heat pump to keep filters dry and performing at their best
Diagnostic indicator lights and memory storage will ease troubleshooting any performance or system faults
More information about Goodman Heat Pumps can be found below:
Goodman GSZC18 Heat Pump Specs & Sizing:
Heat Pump Size
||2 ton||23,000 BTU/hr||23,800 BTU/hr|
|GSZC180361||3 ton||35,000 BTU/hr||34,800 BTU/hr|
|GSZC180481||4 ton||51,000 BTU/hr||49,500 BTU/hr|
|GSZC180601||5 ton||59,500 BTU/hr||56,500 BTU/hr|