Goodman Heat Pump | GSZV9 High-Efficiency Heat Pump
Experience the Goodman Heat Pump GSZV9: Ultimate Home Efficiency and Comfort
The Goodman GSZV9 Heat Pump are Goodman's pinnacle heat pump units - their best quality, at their typical competitive pricing. Featuring variable speed swing compressors, integrated ComfortBridge Technology, high-density sound insulation, and a host of other essential features, these are fast becoming one of the most popular heat pumps across North America.
Every Goodman heat pump from BPH Sales comes with an AHRI-certified matching coil! So no worries about finding the correct coil - let us do the work for you.
Note: advertised prices include an uncased coil (industry standard). If a cased coil is required for your project, please contact our team directly for a custom quotation.
Save $$$ when You Buy a Complete Goodman Heat Pump Package
Want to save more money and reduce your energy consumption even further? Goodman heat pumps pair great with a new furnace or air handler - ask our team about package options to help save money!
Key features of the Goodman GSZV9 Series heat pumps include:
- Up to 22.5 SEER2 performance, meaning one of the highest performing residential heat pumps
- Variable speed swing compressor enables higher home comfort levels with reduced energy consumption
- Reduced noise levels due to a high-density compressor sound blanket
EnergyStar Certified products (excl. 5 ton units)
- Available in 4 sizes to fit any sized home
- 2 ton heat pump (GSZV902410)
- 3 ton heat pump (GSZV903610)
- 4 ton heat pump (GSZV904810)
- 5 ton heat pump (GSZV906010)
- ComfortBridge Technology continuously monitors your furnaces performance to optimize for optimal indoor comfort and peak efficiency
- Mount on a traditional pad or on the wall using walls brackets (not included)
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel exterior
- Pre-charged for 15 feet (4.5m) of copper lines
- additional lengths are possible and will require additional refrigerant to be added to the system during installation
- Bi-flow filter drier provided with the heat pump to keep filters dry and performing at their best
- Diagnostic control board will continuously monitor your system for reliable, consistent operation, and, if anything unexpected occurs, will indicate the problem through a 7 segment display to assist troubleshooting
More information about Goodman heat pumps can be found below:
Goodman GSZV9 Heat Pump Specs & Sizing:
Heat Pump Size
||2 ton||23,000 BTU/hr||23,200 BTU/hr|
|GSZV903610||3 ton||34,200 BTU/hr||34,200 BTU/hr|
|GSZV904810||4 ton||44,500 BTU/hr||45,000 BTU/hr|
|GSZV906010||5 ton||52,500 BTU/hr||52,500 BTU/hr|