Goodman Furnaces | GCVM97 Modulating Gas Furnace
No, this product is not eligible for the Canada Greener Homes Grant, except possibly for Northern or off-grid communities.
Goodman 98% Efficient Gas Furnace - The Most Affordable Modulating Gas Furnace (Downflow/Horizontal)
The Goodman GCVM97 Series gas furnaces are Goodman's pinnacle furnace - their best quality, at their typical competitive pricing. Featuring variable speed ECM motors, ComfortBridge Technology, modulating heat output, aluminized steel tube primary heat exchanger with a stainless steel secondary heat exchanger, pilot-light free design, and a host of other essential features.
This Goodman furnace is for downflow or horizontal flow installations. The equivalent upflow model is the Goodman GMVM97 series.
Goodman furnaces pair great with Goodman air conditioners and heat pumps - ask our team about package options and save money!
Key features of the Goodman GCVM97 Series gas furnaces include:
- Up to 98% AFUE rating, meaning more energy & cost efficient home heating
- Modulating heat output enables higher home comfort levels with reduced energy consumption
- High-efficiency variable speed ECM blower motors reduce energy costs
- Downflow & Horizontal flow orientations
- EnergyStar Certified product
- Available in 4 sizes to fit any sized home
- 60,000 BTU/hr, 3 ton blower (GCVM970603BN)
- 80,000 BTU/hr, 3 ton blower (GCVM970803BN)
- 80,000 BTU/hr, 4 ton blower (GCVM970804CN)
- 100,000 BTU/hr, 5 ton blower (GCVM971005CN)
- ComfortBridge Technology continuously monitors your furnaces performance to optimize for optimal indoor comfort and peak efficiency
- Aluminized steel tubular primary heat exchanger
- Stainless steel secondary heat exchanger
- Simplified installation with the self-calibrating modulating gas valve, which will auto-configure for each installation
- Pilot-light free design employs a durable Silicon Nitride Igniter, further reducing energy consumption
- Self-diagnosing control board will continuously monitor your system for reliable, consistent operation, and, if anything unexpected occurs, will indicate the problem through a 7 segment display to assist troubleshooting
More information about Goodman Furnaces can be found below:
Goodman GCVM97/GMVM97 Furnace Specs & Sizing:
Air Flow Direction
Dimensions (H x W x D)
||60,000 BTU/hr||3 ton||Upflow/Horizontal||34.5" x 17.5" x 28.88"
|GMVM970803BN||80,000 BTU/hr||3 ton||Upflow/Horizontal||34.5" x 17.5" x 28.88"
|GMVM970804CN||80,000 BTU/hr||4 ton||Upflow/Horizontal||34.5" x 21" x 28.88"|
|GMVM971005CN||100,000 BTU/hr||5 ton||Upflow/Horizontal||34.5" x 21" x 28.88"|
|GMVM971205DN||120,000 BTU/hr||5 ton||Upflow/Horizontal||34.5" x 24.5" x 28.88"|
|GCVM970603BN||60,000 BTU/hr||3 ton||Downflow/Horizontal||34.5" x 17.5" x 28.88"|
|GCVM970803BN||80,000 BTU/hr||3 ton||Downflow/Horizontal||34.5" x 17.5" x 28.88"|
|GCVM970804CN||80,000 BTU/hr||4 ton||Downflow/Horizontal||34.5" x 21" x 28.88"|
|GCVM971005CN||100,000 BTU/hr||5 ton||Downflow/Horizontal||34.5" x 21" x 28.88"|